Gas lines have the potential to cause a lot of damage, so when we work on your home, safety is always our priority–for your household, your family, and our employees.
Yes! First, gas can ignite. Even the smallest leak can spread gas throughout the home.
Yes! First, gas can ignite. Even the smallest leak can spread gas throughout the home. If ignited, anywhere the gas penetrates will be affected. If you suspect there is a gas leak, it is important to avoid anything that might set of a spark, including using matches or lighters and even plugging in appliances.
Second, there is a very real concern for poisoning, either from the gas or from carbon monoxide (CO), which is a byproduct that can accumulate with a malfunctioning appliance.
Poisoning from Carbon Monoxide poisoning symptoms includes confusion and feeling unwell. To prevent poisoning, install a CO alarm in your home, especially near your most frequently used natural gas appliance–like the stove. Be aware of your alarm. If it goes off, even if there does not appear to be any signs of trouble, call us. When it comes to the safety of your family and home, it is “better to be safe than sorry,” as the saying goes.
When you call us, we will come right away to determine if there is a leak. If a problem exists, we will fix it. Before an accident happens, call us. Routine maintenance and reliable repairs can make all the difference to prevent a catastrophe.
Turning a scary situation into your best experience in repiping by offering quality
and reliable work.